• DANIELLE ARMSTRONG | 01708 936302 | GRESHAM RD, BRENTWOOD, CM14 4HN
  • WORLDWIDE SHIPPING | FREE OVER £80

Real People, Real Results

Sarah Lee Horton

  • Then
  • Now

"I Couldn't Be Prouder Of MySelf, I'm 43 This Year And Feel Better Than I Did At 23. I Said To Myself At The Start Of My Journey, When I Decided To Change My Lifestyle, That I Didn't Want Another Woman's Body, I Wanted My Own But Leaner Stronger And Healthier And I've Done Just That!"

Victoria Sowunmi

  • Then
  • Now

"Starting this journey has got to be the best gift I could’ve given myself! After 2 babies and readjusting to being a single parent, focusing on my health and wellness using these products has been the most rewarding experience. I’ve finally rediscovered the confidence I once lost and started to love myself again."

Jasmine Shergold

  • Then
  • Now

“I Am Obsessed With These Products, As A Busy Mum Of Two I Need Something That Is Easy, Convenient And Gets Results And This Plan Does Just That! My Favourite Products Of Course Have To Be The Banana F1 But I Can’t Live With Out My Tea And Aloe!! The Energy Just Hits Differently And It Tastes So Nice And Refreshing!!”

Cori - Jay Hilaire

  • Then
  • Now

"Since Having My Little Boy I Have Been Consistent With Following My Nutritional Plan 80% Of The Time! And Having A Few Treats The Other 20%. I Have Started Going To A Mums Fitclub Twice A Week To Try And Help Me Tone A Bit More. I Know By Taking It At My Own Pace, Being Consistent And Trusting The Process I Would Start Seeing Results And Get Back To My Pre Baby Body!"

Danielle Critchley

  • Then
  • Now

"Saying Yes To The Plan Was The Best Decision I Made. I Honestly Feel Amazing! This Is A LifeStyle And I Have EveryThing Still In Moderation."

Jade Turner

  • Then
  • Now

"For Me It’s Challenging Myself To Be 1% Better Today Than I Was Yesterday. Loving My Journey, Enjoying Good Healthy Food, Moving More And Looking After 𝐌𝐄. If I Feel Good, My Mood Is Better, Which Means I’m Better 🤍"

Sarah Lee Horton

  • Then
  • Now

"I Couldn't Be Prouder Of MySelf, I'm 43 This Year And Feel Better Than I Did At 23. I Said To Myself At The Start Of My Journey, When I Decided To Change My Lifestyle, That I Didn't Want Another Woman's Body, I Wanted My Own But Leaner Stronger And Healthier And I've Done Just That!"

Victoria Sowunmi

  • Then
  • Now

"Starting this journey has got to be the best gift I could’ve given myself! After 2 babies and readjusting to being a single parent, focusing on my health and wellness using these products has been the most rewarding experience. I’ve finally rediscovered the confidence I once lost and started to love myself again."

Jasmine Shergold

  • Then
  • Now

“I Am Obsessed With These Products, As A Busy Mum Of Two I Need Something That Is Easy, Convenient And Gets Results And This Plan Does Just That! My Favourite Products Of Course Have To Be The Banana F1 But I Can’t Live With Out My Tea And Aloe!! The Energy Just Hits Differently And It Tastes So Nice And Refreshing!!”

Cori - Jay Hilaire

  • Then
  • Now

"Since Having My Little Boy I Have Been Consistent With Following My Nutritional Plan 80% Of The Time! And Having A Few Treats The Other 20%. I Have Started Going To A Mums Fitclub Twice A Week To Try And Help Me Tone A Bit More. I Know By Taking It At My Own Pace, Being Consistent And Trusting The Process I Would Start Seeing Results And Get Back To My Pre Baby Body!"

Danielle Critchley

  • Then
  • Now

"Saying Yes To The Plan Was The Best Decision I Made. I Honestly Feel Amazing! This Is A LifeStyle And I Have EveryThing Still In Moderation."

Jade Turner

  • Then
  • Now

"For Me It’s Challenging Myself To Be 1% Better Today Than I Was Yesterday. Loving My Journey, Enjoying Good Healthy Food, Moving More And Looking After 𝐌𝐄. If I Feel Good, My Mood Is Better, Which Means I’m Better 🤍"

All references to weight management relate to the Herbalife Nutrition Weight Management Programme which includes, amongst other things, a balance diet, regular exercise, an adequate daily fluid intake, nutritional supplementation where required and appropriate rest, individual results will vary.

Pick your Plan

These plans have been selected as recommendations to get started on your 21 day challenge. Each plan will last you approximately 21 days for your breakfast shakes to kickstart your results. Plan 3 is the plan I follow each day and absolutely love. It fits in easily around my busy lifestyle and as a mum. With any plan you will get access to mine and Ferne's community on Facebook too.

£69.05

plan 1

The perfect plan for anyone who wants to get started and get confidence in the products, this is your breakfast.

£91.84

Plan 2

A boost on your journey, the perfect plan for anyone looking to kickstart their results with an energy uplift.

£129.16

plan 3

This is the exact plan I follow. It's easy and simple and fits around my lifestyle, and my results have been incredible.

£69.05

plan 1

The perfect plan for anyone who wants to get started and get confidence in the products, this is your breakfast.

£91.84

Plan 2

A boost on your journey, the perfect plan for anyone looking to kickstart their results with an energy uplift.

£129.16

plan 3

This is the exact plan I follow. It's easy and simple and fits around my lifestyle, and my results have been incredible.

5 steps

MY DAILY PLAN

This is what my typical day looks like and this is the exact plan I follow to get my results
after having my baby Orla.
  • BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE

    A perfect way to start my day with my favourite banana smoothie.

  • SNACK (MID MORNING)

    One of your two daily high protein snacks, around 200 calories.

  • LUNCH SMOOTHIE

    I'll usually have my second smoothie of the day or a light lunch.

  • SNACK (MID AFTERNOON)

    Your second snack of the day, low in calories and high in protein.

  • DINNER (700 Calories)

    Aim for a mix of healthy fats, carbohydrates and protein.

What’s Involved?